Reverse Osmosis System
Benefits of Reverse Osmosis
- Water Conservation – The system shuts itself off when the reservoir is full.
- Energy Efficient – Requires no outside source of power to function, using only the available water pressure to operate.
- Economical – provides high quality water for pennies a day, costing considerably less than bottled water.
- Versatile application – the system can be hooked up to your refrigerator’s ice maker or dispensing unit.
- Compact size – The unit is conveniently mounted under the sink and allows room for other household items.
- 4 Stage Reverse Osmosis System
Only $16.00 Per Month
- 5 Stage Reverse Osmosis System
Only $18.00 Per Month
Benefits of soft water
- Saves up to 80% on soaps, shampoos, detergents and cleaning supplies.
- Increases the life of water heaters, plumbing, faucets, shower doors, and other water appliances.
- Cleaner, longer lasting clothes and laundry.
- Softener, smoother skin.
- Sparkling dishes and glassware.
- Easier cleaning.
Call For Pricing
What Is Alkaline Water?
Your body works hard to maintain a healthy balance between acid (lower on the pH scale) and alkaline (higher on the pH scale), helping your systems operate efficiently. When there is an imbalance due to stress, lack of sleep, and over consumption of acidic foods (such as sugar, processed foods and alcohol) your body has to work harder to maintain its optimal pH level. How? By reaching for the alkalizing minerals it needs to counter the higher levels of acid. Unfortunately, these minerals are leached from your bones, organs and tissues. This depletion of resources, combined with the fact that viruses, fungus, yeast and bacteria thrive in acidic environments, opens the door to imbalance and disease in the body.
Many people are choosing to consume more alkaline foods and drinks to help their bodies maintain a healthy pH balance. In fact, the World Health Organization recommends consuming mineralized water for the maintenance of optimal health.
Alkaline Systems ONLY $29.00 Per Month
How much are you spending on water?
If you are spending more than $4.00 a week, you need to call us!
This is should be a prospective customer's number one call to action, e.g., requesting a quote or perusing your product catalog.